A mess or Two | Teen Ink

A mess or Two

August 5, 2016
By WordlessGabri BRONZE, Corpus Christi, Texas
WordlessGabri BRONZE, Corpus Christi, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.


My mind is a mess and so are you, yet we can't be together and I know it's true. 

I've given pieces of my happiness and I've given you as much love as I can, and this wasn't supposed to be part of the plan.

I wasn't supposed to fall in love or have anyone love me back, because I knew my heart was cracked. 

Unfixable and untameable I became and it has always been the same. 

I am just a person who just wants someone to be my forever without my darkness getting in the way.

Someone who will stay.

My mind is a mess and so are you, yet we can't be together and I know it's true. 

Having dreams of being happy and being chased by you, then waking up feeling nothing but blue. 

Life wasn't supposed to f*** me up this way and now look what's happened to me, why can't these voices just leave me be?

I didn't know pain like this was real, until that's what they all made me feel.

Day by day I feel this misery and heart ache- even though I thought my heart was fake. 

My mind is a mess, but so are you- yet we can't be together and I know it's true.


The author's comments:

Wrote this piece for all of the people out there who have no hope for love. (Love sucks).