Pretend it doesn't sting

I loved you with all my heart. But you let the rumors tear us apart. Oh, and the pain is unbarrable. You only see my flaws. You put my whole life on pause. Yeah, you never cared about me, but I was to blind to see. Oh, you never loved me. You only judged me. You made me feel so worthless. Made me lose all purpose. So many tears I have cried. I should have known you lied. So many tears that I cry. All because of your lies. You were loving on her when you were supposed to be mine. You were such a waste of time. But my pain cant be put to the side. You dont care how I feel. But my misery is just to real.This time the pain is different because when you said "I love you, I thought you meant it.  So i'll do what I always do, and pretend I dont still love you. Ill just fake my smile, and try to be happy for a while. The suffering your causing me, probably doesnt mean a thing. SO when I hear your name, ill pretend it dosent sting. Ill just laugh the pain away. Watch verything e had fade to gray. Ill still shed a tear or two when ever I think about you. Because oh with out you, im lost in a worls that does not exist. Just know you will be missed. My eyes will be my shields. TO hide what I really feel. Imdrowning in pain, becaus eyou were so vain. It feelslike the end of the world, to no longer be your girl. But i will survive, no longer in your life. I might cry miself to sleep, because my pain is to deep. But i will have to move on, because now your gone. Ill live on my very last breath, as ,y soul sinks to dark dephts. But I hope your happy, knowing you ruined me. Ill never understand why, you wanna make me cry. But since you dont care about me, and my pain dosent mean a thing, when I hear your name, ill pretend it dosent sting.

radicalchicksterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 10:15 pm
Here are some spelling corrections: *unbearable **you said "I was to blind to see", you should have worded 'to' as "too". ** Here are some corrections to make your poem?(short prose) flow better: "But my pain cant be put to the side. You dont care how I feel. But my misery is just to real." Instead of repeating 'but' in the next sentence,it can be viewed as "redundant". You can replace it with the following: "although my misery is too real." You said "my eyes will be my shields", there's g... (more »)