Colored Feelings | Teen Ink

Colored Feelings

She's beautiful and way more than I could ever be. She walks on the oceans while I'm drowning in the seas. I know it's only been a year, but it never leaves my mind. How could it still hurt me after all this time? You two are happy and it's wonderful. Guess I wish the same for me and other people.
There's red, green, and blue. There's me and her and then you. There's what's done and what's left too. No matter what happens. I'm happy for the both of you.
You're strong and stable, handle things better than I could. You don't give in, but you don't speak when you should. I was fine with how it was, but we were going nowhere. So maybe it was a sign, when you weren't there.
She's sensible, less stressful. I was too much to handle. She's more calm, she's more of your dreams. All the things I couldn't be.
There's her, me, and you. A million things left to do. Words you should say, though you hide them away. There's things that I should do. Red, green, and blue. She's gold, you're silver, and I'm bronze to you.