Same Difference | Teen Ink

Same Difference

By Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California
Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California

"Fear is not us, Fear lies above us, we want Fear to be to the side or below us, But we have encouragement within us, We want encouragement above us, We want encouragement above us over fear."

I remember school was the all same, going to class and going to the past of yesterday. I sit there and think about my new song and about poetry my mind is going crazy but the other half is the lower part of me. My knees, my shoes and socks and my feet just wanna go for a run I’m really energetic ill go as fast as a gun But rule number one don’t get outside without permission In addition i have to think about my future and revision my intentions this division doesn’t seem to be right I just wanna take a walk “Christian, pay attention listen to when I talk” I take out a piece of paper and start jotting notes down. Trust me, once they see the kind of words I could rearrange and change they’re gonna be wow’ed. Straight from the pound, a young boy thought not to be brought in any school of my race and the things I have been taught. Hey, give me a chance maybe if you look closer and take a glance you’ll be wrong, I’m sorry, I apologize in advance. At first hand I’m a shy kid in a sweater the freaking hand me down under the weather. I’m the first letter in the alphabet do you get it yet my rain may have made me wet but ill burn down that cigarette that look doesn’t count but a song writer is not what you have guessed. I rest my case, this place doesn’t know who I am ill land the freaking grand in slam so hard you won’t even know where the ball is going ill be overthrowing the thought of me that you once had you’ll think it’s an illusion I can see it in your mind it’s confusion don’t think about exclusion if you think I’m done I’m far from the conclusion

(Chorus)
When I first started I promised not everyone is gonna look at me the same they’re hartless but regardless I have secrets inside you won’t find In the inside. You’ll be surprised of what kind of mind your judging here I could find words that you didn’t even know existed I’ll come up with lines you never even predicted you got a lot of expectation for me kid i’ll try really hard to make it to try to get to the top of list and in this song you won’t see me the same for long if all you should try to think outside of the box I could be a polymorph but your idea has a flaw I’m a human too not just a default you could squash all you want it wont hurt me one bit if all it should raise my grit my happiness and my energy I’ll provide the commentary the documentary of the century I’ll come up with words not visible to the extrasensory so exemplary I may be small but strong independent young man so plenipotentiary.

(Verse 2)
Going to class gotta take the that test hoping I would pass relax wait, this counts for my grade my heart is at pace to try to get that A but wait, never mind, I can’t stop when I start something you think I can’t do it you think I’m a nothing I’ll be running as fast as you I’ll over lap you you wont even think it’s possible I just did the impossible to me in my mind anything is plausible every night I go to my cross of God I’m the theosophical you thought I would stand there and freeze like a popsicle your insults are motivation to my ears it burns me so little yo this guy ain’t even worth a nickel this will be the most complicated most contemplated piece of art you’ve ever heard you say it’s fake I hate it circling your head 200 words a second just to transmittal I’ll spindle your head so fast you’ll forget what you said about me I’ll make this as clean as a crystal I’ll rekindle your flame but it ain’t gonna be the same instead of hate you’ll exlaim feel the pain be ashamed I’ll put my head down but I’ll be restraint you won’t ever know how I feel my mind is focused maybe it’s concrete  you better believe all the mean hateful treats you sent me sent me free no retreat release me from this leash I won’t ever feel defeat we could do this 24/7 365 repeat everything I’ll stop you so fast at an instant at a heartbeat you see maybe you won’t feel the heat but you have seen my sweat and bleed
    (Chorus)
    (Verse 3)
Luckily, I’m doing good now you had first intentions your just asking how? Did he preform some magic trick I’ll throw a smoke bomb and split so fast you won’t have time to think or even fit how is this even possible I’ll be fast and quick at first you think I was trying to hide contradict I’ll pull your trigger I’ll be as fast as you more quicker your mind won’t even have time to clicker what is even going on I’ll be changing your status on twitter these thoughts to me just seem so bitter but none of our mom’s never raised a quitter I’m suiting up zipping up my zipper so what was that you had to say might have to reconsider look at all the pictures of me and see the upper and flipper I became an art and figure if you want I could be your baby sitter teach you all the things I learned maybe give you a different elixr I’m the boppity in bippity I’m the bomb in diggity I’ll 360 no scope you so fast you think it looked like the clip didn’t skip any details so fast so split lickety  it’s the walking dead your looking a little bit rickety your body seems to be a little fidgety everything said in the past is the energy to power my hydroelectricity say all you want I’ll build a wall I’ll leave you jaw droppity and stunned at me so immogenicity I’ll cross your line of symmetry I’ll be the hip hop I’ll deal you out of cards like flippity ill fall down sometimes but regrow so stressed out gotta do that pot but my hopes of destiny will always be priority. Some of these words may not make sense and seem a bit dense but hey that’s to make it more intense to try to make it better than elementary and go past the university and go to the tippity toppity

(Chorus)

Not everyone can always have expectations they can reach but just because it's hard it's not impossible and even alone you can make it happen

-Shadowous Out