AngelsFall | Teen Ink

AngelsFall

By TheUnkownLightInTheDarkness SILVER, St Johns, Michigan
TheUnkownLightInTheDarkness SILVER, St Johns, Michigan

Angels and demons fight inside me,they over take my thoughts and here's what i see,the horror,the terror and its all because of me,you say that i'm crazy,what the hell do you know,but the voices are not that hazy,and that's all we can show, chorus:when the world crumbles apart you'll discover who you are,the voices that scream inside my head are not so very far apart,the unworthy shall be punished we'll spare the meek and slay the strong,this is the day of reckoning and the unworthy call it Angelsfall,Verse 2 : the twisted thoughts inside my head scream louder,ive gone insane,the day of reckoning creeps upon us, o' lord can you spare the sane,kill all of the unworthy,some have sinned more than most,but the boy,he is not our calling we'll save him for Angelsfall,Chorus:when the world crumbles apart you'll discover who you are,the voices that scream inside my head are not so very far apart,the unworthy shall be punished we'll spare the meek and slay the strong,this is the day of reckoning and the unworthy call it Angelsfall.

this is a song fo rpeople going through problems may they be internal or external,there is always hope for the hopeless,reach out to those who need help,for one voice can change many lives, G.G part time lyricist for the band Angelsfall