Forgive | Teen Ink

Forgive

February 5, 2014
By Tarrin BRONZE, Craigsville, West Virginia
Tarrin BRONZE, Craigsville, West Virginia
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dating before thinking about marriage is like going shopping without money. You either stand around being miserable wanting everything, or end up taking something that doesn't belong to you.


Forgive him man forgive him man we need to forgive him man man man







I grew up in some stuff that might just sound rough... But my dad was abusive and I thought it was attrusive but when I thought about it my thoughts got compounded. He apologised so I will sympathize... But I must say... I'm needin some help today... From my father up above... Who is lookin down in love... When I was only two years old. My daddy left my mamma freezin cryin outside in the cold... He beet her... Didn't treat her with the kindness of of a man... Who is clingin holdin tight to the fathers hand... They got a divorce... He didn't pay his child support... Didn't wanna go to his house on the weekends.... Cause even though I'm 4 I could look and see him doin sins... Drinkin, doin drugs.... Dealin those pills... Man these wounds even though they old they'll neva heal... When I was just six... My dad went... And picked... Me up by my ears... Man that right there almost brought me to tears... A few years went on... And my dad would never change his ways... But the judge said with him I had to stay... Finally my dad told me that if I did not wanna come I could stay at home with my mom, some more years past and no I didn't hear from him during that, but one day I got a burden, started prayin man my heart was hurtin... 2 days later... I got a call... It was my dad and he said he was sorry for all... Of those things that he had done to me in my life... He told me he wanted to make things right... He payed all of his back choked support that was 30,000... Needless to say I was pretty shocked and dumbfounded... He apologized so I sympathized and I will...







Forgive him man forgive him man we need to forgive him man man man


The author's comments:
I love rap music, and I am a christian so I write rap music with a christian theme.