Clouds

I am a cloud.
Some days,
I roll through the blue skies,
And everyone below,
Looks for the shapes I make,
They find joy in my personality.
Other days,
I roll in dark,
And everyone runs for cover,
Forseeing the oncoming storm.
But the worst part,
Is that it takes time,
After a bad storm,
For me to get back up into the sky.
I just flow,
Getting peoples feet wet,
Trying to get back up off the ground,
In a never-ending cycle.

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 9:05 pm:
Shut up!!!

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 17 at 9:06 pm :
That was aimed at farquad

lordfarquadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 8:44 pm:
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 18 at 6:50 pm :
hey you... please stop... his/her work is beautiful

Dr.SunbalSunnyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21 at 12:17 am:
I LOV E IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I LOVE HOW YOU DESCRIBED YOURSELF AS A CLOUD!!