Who I Am | Teen Ink

Who I Am

By WulffyBoy SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon
WulffyBoy SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon

"You suck, there's no buts, the whole music industry can lick my nuts"---- Deuce

Hell yeah I chew, I’m smart and crude, I can be rude if I don’t like you.
I sit and think while I’m on the brink of another link
to my heart. It’s just a small, bad part,
of my lyrical insanity. My words are vanity and you’re a sea-cow. Manatee.
What am I doing? Wasting my time? I have my girl, yet i continue to rhyme.
I got a smile on my face, but I’m keeping pace with the painful race,
of this rap game. My emotions are tame, and I don’t want fame. I want things to be the same, without shame. Her choice, she came
back. Cut me some slack, keep me off the rack for those of you who lack the sack
to be a man. I can’t stand without her hand
to hold me up. But she’s here, so i’m up; not in a rut.
This is who I am. I’m the man who’s in it for his fam. Brothers, sisters, mom and gram. I got a father; got a dad. I’m in it for them! Damn.

This is who I’ve grown to be. I’m going to continue to just be me, ‘coz I have the urge to be free. I’m locked in a cage no one else sees.
The skills come with time, it’s just natural to rhyme. If you don’t like it, fine. But thats a sure sign.
You’re a hater, a fake, a God forsaker. Yet another dream staker, and fame taker.
A wanna be PUNK. I’m over my funk and I’ve written some junk but my heart had sunk.
Now it’s risen. My mind is fizzin’ and all you gotta do is listen. I’m sizzlin’ and have been mentally missin’. Maybe I WAS depressed. I had a lot on my chest. But I’m tougher than the rest. I’ll stick by my family crest.
Whichever I see fit. I’m a clown and a damn crazy pit. Bull that is. The fire is lit, stand over it.
I’ll burn you; skin you. Haters hate ‘coz my words are true. Through and through.
Snap your fingers. Be like that. I was dumb, I sat back. I got fat and let go of rap. But I’m here now, come sit on a jokers lap, and I’ll emasculate you with a pimp slap.

I know my name personality, and past. Don’t lecture me about it like you’re my dad. The last few years have been slow, lets hope the next ‘ll be fast. I’ll finish the race, even if I’m last and I hope to gain the amount of support my heros amassed.
But that’s doubtful, haters are like cancer, the keep coming back unwanted while they prance around with their ideas flaunted.
I’ll keep on keepin’ on even when I know I’m wrong. I know this path is long, but I’ll be strong.
My flow is off, I’ve grown soft. I’m a little lost and my sanity was the cost.
But who counts that now? I’m not down OR out. I know I used to pout but I’m different now. Stout.
I get the hip-hop skipity. I’m jittery. On the mic I’m all schizity. Hearing things you don’t. I’ll ripity
Rip the mic from your hand and laugh. Me plus a pad? Do the math. Either way you see it, good or bad, words come out and you read it, lad. Why so sad? Oh, now you’re mad? HA!
Good. It was behind you I stood.
To catch you if you fell. You stabbed me in the back?! Don’t ask, don’t tell. Oh well. I gots my beautiful bell.

Very new piece of work.

AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

being single doesn't mean you are week it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve! -Niall Horan

I'd love to read it someday

on Nov. 25 2013 at 8:40 am
WulffyBoy SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon

I'm glad. But I'm writing in another forma t now. 'Cos she broke up with me again. Like... Really? What the f***?! Its stupid. No reason either. But my new song is way to explicit for the site. I'll post a link to my google.docs when I finish it, if you want. :P

AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

Well of course!;) I like your rhyming it made me laugh at parts!

WulffyBoy SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon

Just who I am. Haha Couldn't put in in anything but a song. 

AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

Sweet!!! I love this!!