A million And one Answers | Teen Ink

A million And one Answers

By DeeTheRapper BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina
DeeTheRapper BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina

A million and one answers
You Know what’s funny? When at the top or a good rapper everyone feels like you owe them answers to everything. But its Cool this how Dee handles a situation

Reporter: Yo Dee can I ask you a couple questions please?
Dee: Whatchu mean man I was just to leave.
Reporter: C’mon man give me a chance I just need to get a couple of answers if I can and plus im your number one fan.
Dee: Ok I understand its always a pleasure to help out a fan.
Reporter: Ok Can I start by getting ya age and why you so full of life when you up on stage?
Dee: Sixteen and when im on stage it bodies the feeling of being liked in a cage
Reporter: Ok so what about ya town why you love it so much as I recall they didn’t understand that you was a diamond in the ruff?
Dee: It’s the city where I was born and raised and imma pay my respects because all that negative mad me into the rap master im am today.
Reporter: Well I been hearing about some the things that your still so young and that you’re a sophomore help me understand this sun.
Dee: Look I been rapping since I was a child. Now im sixteen. And im in love with this rap game but it wont change me I wanna see ever part of the world from the ghetto to the beach. So age is the last thing on my mind and imma keep doing what im doing to get mine.
Reporter: That’s fine im just saying don’t you thank you to young to be in it?
Dee: Naa not really the old rappers just made because im winning
Reporter: Ok I got one last question for you homie
Dee: Lay it on me.
Reporter : Ok how come every time I see you be looking lonely. Headphones in walking around claiming you a rapper but you act like a phony. So basically what im saying is why you don’t talk?
Dee: Well first off let me explain the cause. All my life I wasn’t talkative I just kept in my thoughts. Minding my own business is that my fault. And most people fake so I rather not cross and whenever im by myself im good That’s why I keep telling you people im misunderstood.