Unmarked This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Pure as a blank page
draw upon my skin unmarked
envelop me with raw ideas
my body your greatest work of art

Sketch me your wildest desires
secrets spilled from hushed tones
paint me with your fingertips
etch them into my bones

design me a masterpiece
let your fingers be the guide
bathe me in your thoughts
let them wash over me like the tide

I wish to be your canvas
make of me your grandest display
let your words define me
perfection here I lay

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 4:55 pm:
This was very nice. I liked the format of it. Great job.

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 29 at 4:00 pm:
I like this poem very much, also your vocabulary :D

VelanedeBeauteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 25 at 4:19 am:
This was admirable. Keep up! :D 

Clarkboy73 said...
Oct. 7 at 8:04 pm:
Never read any of your stuff before..would really like to hear more! Question..is this peom trying to describe a sexual relationship between characters of a purley emotional one?

Claire_Eliza26This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 20 at 9:18 pm :
Clarkboy73, thank you so much! I am just starting but I will try and write more. I wan't going for a specific angle, I guess it can be interpretted two ways

Jane_Ank said...
Oct. 7 at 8:02 pm:
So beautiful, love the word choice and flow. Seriously great stuff!

Nov. 23 at 6:29 pm :
Thank You! Love the fedback