Its You | Teen Ink

Its You

By zoosteddy GOLD, St. Elizabeth, Alabama
zoosteddy GOLD, St. Elizabeth, Alabama

walk good and good duppy follow you: Ms. Lewis BennetE

like fine wine your the one i want to be with its your smile those eyes i cant believe it, you've become the
only part of me that i need my heart is racing like a truck just got to have you
im taken by your love its magic and i cant deny it that your the part of me that i cant loose i really need and its your eyes that smiles and i cant believe it that its you, your the girl from my dreams your the one, the only i ever need and everytime you come close i start to run away cause i cant deny it your the only part of me i cant live without.
sure im confused i use to play games with your heart ignore your smile but now its you, your the other half of me yeah its you and i cant believe that i couldn't those eyes that smile i was blinded by the deception of my own heart yeah, yeah im the one you call on now can be the only man for you forgive me now and say you'll love me save me now take me from the dark cause now its you, your the one i need yeah its you the other half of me its the way you smile those pretty brown eyes i was blind before but now you show, you show me the true meaning of love you show me the real you so take me now and let me love you forgive the past because now it shows its you.

its you...