You Should Know You Are

Your eyes, so wide. So beautiful, always changing. Your hair, cut here. So short as always. You're so beautiful. And I'm thankful everyday.

I know. I know. If it weren't for you I'd be so lonely. It's such. It's such. Its such a great feeling everytime you're with me. And every single time i see her, every day. I think.

When i see my babe. My mind goes off to a new place. Cause you're amazing. You should know you are. And every once in a while. My heart stops and freezes for a while. Cause you're amazing. You should know you are.

Your lips, so sweet. I could kiss them all day at any time. Your laugh. I have. To say it's so rich, so sexy. You're so beautiful. And I'm thankful everyday.

My babe, my babe, my babe i love you this way. There's nothing about you that i would ever change. So don't even bother tryin to be insecure. You know i love you

When i see my babe. My mind goes off to a new place. Cause you're amazing. You should know you are. And every once in a while. My heart stops and freezes for a while. Cause you're amazing. You should know you are. You know you are. You know you are. Cause you're amazing. You should know you are.

When i see my babe. My mind goes off to a new place. Cause you're amazing. You should know you are. And every once in a while. My heart stops and freezes for a while. Cause you're amazing. You should know you are. Babe