Feels Like | Teen Ink

Feels Like

May 11, 2013
By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
33 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru


I'm walking down a dark pathway. Asking God to, please forgive me. For messing up this chance he gave to me, i see. Everything clear but now. The nights are blacker. Black as they ever been. Without this girl, imma lose it. And i pray that she just comes back to me, i need, to get back with my baby

I feel like a door blasted wide open. Feel like I never knew where to begin. Feel just like a child that's lost at 7. Don't know what to do. To convince you... I feel like i just lost my heaven. Feel like i have lost my way. Like a child that's lost at 7. Don't know what to do. To convince you. To come back here.

See it was once told to me that if It's meant to be, she'll come back and she'll forgive me. And the best thing i can do is to just let her go. I know. I don't wanna do it. But if i just push, she'll pull away. And i know that in my heart It's a reality. I didn't do everything i should have. And hope that she's not gone for good.

I feel like a door blasted wide open. Feel like I just damn near thrown my life away. Feel just like a child that's lost at 7. Don't know what to do. To convince you... I feel like i just lost my heaven. Feel like i have lost my way. Like a child that's lost at 7. Don't know what to do. To convince you. To come back here.

Hey girl. Please don't go too far. I need you right here all my life. Girl I'm tried. I tried.

Feel like I can't walk. I feel like i can't talk. I don't know what to do. To get back right with you. I feel like lost my heaven.

If i ever ask somebody. Have they seen my baby. But i know in my heart that i lost that somebody. Now all i feel is pain. Feels like i lost my heaven!

I feel like a door blasted wide open. Feel like I just damn near thrown my life away. Feel just like a child that's lost at 7. Don't know what to do. To convince you... I feel like i just lost my heaven. Feel like i have lost my way. Like a child that's lost at 7. Don't know what to do. To convince you...

I feel like a door blasted wide open. Feel like I just damn near thrown my life away. Feel just like a child that's lost at 7. Don't know what to do. To convince you... I feel like i just lost my heaven. Feel like i have lost my way. Like a child that's lost at 7. Don't know what to do. To convince you.... To come back here.