I'm Yours | Teen Ink

I'm Yours

By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada

"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru

Well I done caught you in my eye, i felt it. I tried to ignore you, but you're so hard that i broke in. My defense broke through the cracks. I'm still trying to fix that...

Before my cool runs out, Ill be giving you my best and, nothings gonna stop me from getting my affection. I'm guessing it begins this word. To win this girl over

But I. Won't. Waste. Any. Time. Love. No more. This is my fate. My love.

Well open up your eyes and see me. Open up your mind, set it free. Open up your heart and let love soar soar soar. Listen to my voice, the way I'm catching. We're just so happy. And It's our time to love. Love love love love.

So I. Won't. Waste. Any. Time. Love. No more. This is my chance. My love. There's no need. To. O. Ver. Think. This babe. I'm sure. This is our fate. I'm yours.

Don't you wanna come over closer dear. Let me whisper in your ear.

I've been spending way too much trying to make this bigger. Thinking of ways to make this clearer. But then the realization flashed. So i sat down in amaze. I guess what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason. To lose yourself, grab hold of me, and just go through the motions. It's, what we're made to do. Our souls are our perfume.

But I. Won't. Waste. Any. Time. Love. No more. This is my chance. My love.

Well open up your eyes and see me. Open up your mind, set it free. Open up your heart and you'll find, that I'm yours. So please love please don't please don't. There's no need to over think. Cause i swear I'm sure. This is, this is, this is i say our fate. I'm yours

Was listening to the song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. couldn't resist