Say You Love Me | Teen Ink

Say You Love Me

May 12, 2013
By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
33 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru


You're this little super nova in my head. A little soft pulse that stops the dead. A little souvenir that I won't share. But when you're gone, I'm unprepared. I was never cool enough to find. I never cared enough to mind. In the middle i have done my best. To take you in my arms, say screw the rest.

I will give you. Anything to...

Say you'll always stay, you want me too. Say this'll never die, It'll always be. I wanna know, i belong to you. Say you love me.

Together. Together. We'll be together. Together forever.

These little variations on my face. Little doors open in my cage. In little time we've come and gone so far. Little by little i know who you are. I can see the patters i trace. I can see the changes I've made. Not a single thing can i hide. I just wanna stand by your side!

I will give you. Everything you...

Say you'll always stay, you want me too. Say this'll never die, It'll always be. I wanna know, i belong to you. Say you love me.

Say you'll always stay, you want me too. Say this'll never die, It'll always be. I wanna know, i belong to you. Say you love me.

Together. Together. We'll be together. Together forever.

I belong to you

Together. Together. We'll be together. Together forever.

I belong to you!

You're this little super nova in my head. A little soft pulse that stops the dead. A little souvenir that I won't share. But when you're gone, I'm unprepared...

I will give you. Everything you...

Say you'll always stay, you want me too. Say this'll never die, It'll always be. I wanna know, i belong to you. Say you love me.

Say you'll always stay, you want me too. Say this'll never die, It'll always be. I wanna know, i belong to you. Say you love me.

Together. Together. We'll be together. Together forever.

I belong to you

Together. Together. We'll be together. Together forever.

I belong to you!


The author's comments:
heard this really clingy rock song. decided, whhhyyy not