Say You Love Me

You're this little super nova in my head. A little soft pulse that stops the dead. A little souvenir that I won't share. But when you're gone, I'm unprepared. I was never cool enough to find. I never cared enough to mind. In the middle i have done my best. To take you in my arms, say screw the rest.

I will give you. Anything to...

Say you'll always stay, you want me too. Say this'll never die, It'll always be. I wanna know, i belong to you. Say you love me.

Together. Together. We'll be together. Together forever.

These little variations on my face. Little doors open in my cage. In little time we've come and gone so far. Little by little i know who you are. I can see the patters i trace. I can see the changes I've made. Not a single thing can i hide. I just wanna stand by your side!

I will give you. Everything you...

I belong to you

I belong to you!

You're this little super nova in my head. A little soft pulse that stops the dead. A little souvenir that I won't share. But when you're gone, I'm unprepared...

I will give you. Everything you...

I belong to you

I belong to you!