I'm Just Sayin | Teen Ink

I'm Just Sayin

By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada

"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru

Just like any day. Finger's tappin on the phone. I should try to go home. I've been sitting here too long. The girl i was in love with. Is happy with this new guy. I've been thinking so much. That i should go up to her anyway and say:

Screw that dude that you think you love so bad. I know you still want to get back what we had. I'll say screw this dude that you just found. Just come back here since he's not around.

(Have you lost your mind)

I'm just saying, you could do better better. Tell me have you been told that lately. I'm just saying, I'm much better. And I'll stop hatin only if you tell me (to)

Old letters with the XO. I've already been here. It's the same old things i hear. Guess she don't have time hang no more. Gone in the morning. What she doing that's so important? But i miss her so much that i should go up to her anyway and say:

Screw that dude that you think you love so bad. I know you still want to get back what we had. I'll say screw this dude that you just found. Babe, just come back here since he's not around.

(Have you lost your mind)

I think I'm addicted to gettin ignorant and sittin thinkin bout arguments that i never had. I don't think I'm conscious of my actions, the way I'm destroying her till it all breaks down. But hey it's all good. I say i miss you, i say i love you. You just keep moving though i say i want you. I'm just confessin cause it was the best then. Talk to me please, don't have much to believe in. I need you right now, are you down for speaking to me? Too many bad things have happened to me. I got some problems that are bugging me. Probably could tell I'm going through this pain. It's kinda written all over my face. After awhile love it all feels the same. I don't think theres any way to explain. Havin a hard time living this way. Hearin those rumors. Ive been feeling crazy. I'm luck that you picked up, lucky that you stayed on. I need someone to pour my heart on.

(Have you lost your mind)

I'm just saying, you could do better better. Tell me have you been told that lately. I'm just saying, I'm much better. And I'll stop hatin only if you tell me to.

Just pour out while i hold you here babe. I said i hated you, i hope you ain't heard that. I hope i kept that quiet. Because if i didn't there's gonna be some hell.