Too Deep In Love

You know I'm not one to feel this way. I don't wanna hurt but it seems to be. At the end of it all. I still tie the loose ends. But there's something inside that isn't me. How do I, let this go? How do i tell you that i can't move on? Even though you went your separate way.

And it feels like i am just too deep in this love. There's nothing to bring back the old way. I can't lie to you. I can't hide the truth. Got to unleash to you. But it feels like i am just too deep in this love. As you move away.

You've taken more than i can give you. Then your shoulder turns cold the next day. There's nothing to say. Ive nothing to do. Nothing at all, i will live without you. Enjoy your own separate way

Though it feels like i am just too deep in this love. There's nothing to move on from you. I may hate you. But i love you. Got to unleash to you. But it feels like i am just too deep in this love. So just go away. Just go your way.

But it feels like i am just too deep in this love. There's nothing to bring back the old way. I can't lie to you. I can't hide the truth. Got to unleash to you. But it feels like i am just too deep in this love. As you move away. So just go away. Just go your way.