Between | Teen Ink

Between

By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada

"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru

Let me apologize for what i did. Let me apologize for what I had to say. But trying to be what you wanted was harder than it seemed. And now I'm caught somewhere in between...

Let me apologize for what i did. Let me apologize for what I had to say. But trying to be myself was harder than it seemed. And now I'm caught somewhere in between. Between my pride and my promise. Between my lies and how my love gets in the way. The things i try to tell you get lost before they're thought. The only thing that's worst than one is none.

Let me apologize for what i did. Let me apologize for what I had to say. But trying to not lose your love was harder than it seemed. And now I'm caught somewhere in between. Between my pride and my promise. Between my lies and how my love gets in the way. The things i try to tell you get lost before they're thought. The only thing that's worst than one is none. The only thing that's worst than one is none.

And i can not tell you. Everything that goes through my head. Fear does not control you. Though your actions can say other wise. And i can not tell you. Everything that i want to. But pray these actions prove the words they can.

For my pride and my promise. For my lies and how my love gets in the way. The things i try to tell you get lost before they're thought. The only thing that's worst than one is..
Pride and my promise. For my lies and how my love gets in the way. The things i try to tell you get lost before they're thought. The only thing that's worst than one is none. The only thing that's worst than one is none. The only thing that's worst than one is none.