Back Off But Don't

Circling, rotating, overlapping in my head. Radiating is everything you ever said. Now i see the truth you never told. You had different motives, now you're out. Good bye love.

You have this fantasy. You're trying to make it a reality, oh no no. I saw inside, inside of our heads yeah. Well now it's over.

I see your motives inside. The secrets you hide. Oh!

Back off, and let me go. But don't cause we both know. I can't be alone. Though I, though I.. Back off, and let me go. But don't cause we both know. I can't be alone. Even though I say i can. I. Gave Everything away. But. I don't. Have you anyways.

Because of you I'm so damaged. I'll never be at my best. You're just a heartless b-shh and that's alright. I still thought of you every night. But now that's over.

You have this fantasy. You're trying to make it a reality, oh no no. I saw inside, inside of our hearts babe. Well now it's over.

You saw my true side. The part i hide. No!

Back off, and let me go. But don't cause we both know. I can't be alone. Though I, though I.. Back off, and let me go. But don't cause we both know. I can't be alone. Even though I say i can. (I say i can.) I. Gave. Everything away. (Even though I say i can.) But I don't have you anyways.

I know. What you really felt.
You know. What i really felt.
They knew. What we really felt.
I know. I know all about your motives inside. The secrets you hide. Oh!

Back off, and let me go. But don't cause we both know. I can't be alone. Though I, though I.. Back off, and let me go. But don't cause we both know. I can't be alone. Even though I say i can. I say i can. (Even though I say i can.) I. Gave Everything away. (Even though I say i can. I say i can) But I don't have you anyways. (Even though I say i can.)

I...
I...
I...