Dont Let Me Go

My cluttered room is filled with empty faces. Mask to hide my emotions inside. One more night with all these "friends." The kind you don't see again. I wonder if they'll see though my disguise.

And i want to say. That i won't hold back. It may take long. But just wait for it.

Just let me go from here. Just let me go. Oh i need her now. I'm lost without her. A billion miles, but ill keep searching. Keep my heart..

Its 3 am and i can't sleep without you. All i think about is seeing your face. One night I'll transmit my voice. Leaving you with no choice. You'll fall in love with me some day.

I try so hard. To be what you want. But you saw the cracks. My defense is gone.

Don't let me go my dear. Don't let me go. Oh i need you now. I'm lost without you. A billion miles, but ill keep searching.

Don't let me go my dear. Don't let me go. Oh, Don't let me go my dear. Don't let me go. Don't let me go my dear (One night I'll transmit my voice. Leaving you with no choice.) Don't let me go (You'll fall in love with me some day.) Oh i need you now. I'm lost without you. I'll hold on, till i can hold you. So don't let go