Coming Back | Teen Ink

Coming Back

By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada

"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru

You're all alone in an empty room. Nothing left but the memories of when. You had your dear friend. And i don't know how you ended up here. I don't know but it's always been so clear. You made a wrong choice dear.

And i see. The broken heart inside you. I see. The pain hanging over you. Your face. I can see

Through it all. I was there for. You know that. The ruins left inside you. I see them bleeding now. I can heal them all now. I am still standing now. Until you're set free. I'll work silently to.

I remember how you used talk. About the pain i had seem to have lost. And how much i had died. I remember watching you grow. And how you cried when your heart first broke. The pain was pouring from your eyes.

So can you see. The emotions hanging over me. Can you see. The love for you inside of me. On my face. Can you see?

Through it all. You were there for. I know that. The ruins left inside me. Are still here bleeding now. You can heal them all now. You can be all mine now. All you need to. Do is say yes to me.

But you're not coming back. You're not coming back. Oh no. Oh no. No. You're not coming back. You're not coming back.

Take my heart. As your own. Take my hand. To guide you on.

Cause I'm still here waiting now.
I'm still here waiting now.
I'm still here waiting now.
Cause I'm still here...

I see them bleeding now. I can heal them all now. I am still standing now. I'm still here... Are still here bleeding now. You can heal them all now. You can be all mine now. You can be...

But you're not coming back. (I see them bleeding now.) You're not coming back. (I can heal them all now.) You're not coming back. (I'm still here...)

Until you're set free. I'll work silently to...