Ill Hate You

You are the. The reason. The reason I know what i know. I know pain. I know fear. They're something Ill never let go. Then sorrow. So vicious. Then the shock when you turned on me. So empty. Like darkness. Such hatred I couldn't let myself see.

That i would go through hell. Back up? No i will never fail. Check yourself before you tell. Forget the rest love you know me well. Back the rest up it was you that fell. Let me tell you that this is real. I just want you back, can't you tell? But inside saying

All your promises broken. In my soul. Each one cuts a little bit deeper. One more lie. I tell you. One more and Ill just hate you. More. More. More.

You test my will. Test my heart. Let me warn you of the truth hun. You moved on? Oh you're smart. How's that workin out for you huh? I've seen your frustration. Bein crossed, lied to, broke down. I've come back. Arms open. Ready to heal every part you know.

But you let it all go. When you broke me i let go. I am ready to move on. You can't see that I'm no clone. I won't go back. I've come to far. Hold myself, learn from scars. Let your yells ring wherever you are. Cause inside I'm sayin

All your promises broken. In my soul. Each one cuts a little bit deeper. One more lie. I tell you. One more and Ill just hate you more!

No. You can accept it now. You can realize how much you hurt me now. See how much i snapped now. And i won't be back, don't know how. I don't care where you are. You're the enemy until so far. Don't forget you pushed me this far. And now I'm saying

All your promises broken. In my soul. Each one cuts a little bit deeper. One more lie. I tell you. One more and Ill just hate you. More. More. More. More. More. More. More.

WinstonSmith said...
This is a great poem.

evalash said...
Amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you should check out some of my work.