Waited For So Long

I've been writing you a song. Calling it "I've Waited So Long." See I don't believe in fantasy. So let me make this a reality. And show you what you mean to me.

I'm thinking. That we can... Should take a trip, and fall in love forever. Cause I feel it. It's radiatin. I wanna be with you every moment you breath in.
(breath in...
breath in...
breath in...)

So love me. And heal me. I've been waiting for so long. Your beauty consumes me. I'll never love someone so.. So hold me. Then kiss me. I've been waiting for your touch. Your beauty consumes me. Ill never love someone so...

Before i met you, my heart was lost. Slashed and cut down from all my pain. Now I'm lost in this sweet encounter. Now I see this love i have inside. Let me show you what you mean to me.

So love me. Then heal me. I've been waiting for so long. Your beauty consumes me. I'll never love someone so.. So hold me. Then kiss me. I've been waiting for your touch. Your beauty consumes me. Ill never love someone so much.

And now I'm lost in this sweet encounter.
And now I'm waiting for the sweet surrender.

I wanna be the one that you run to. I wanna be the one you say i love to. I've been waiting here so long just to hold you. Then our love with be known world wide tonight.