Because Of You

I woke up from this dream i had. Cold and erratic. Got myself out of the door. Forgot all about what you did. Realizing. I don't care anymore. Got a little taste of hypocrisy. And I'm left at the stake of the mistake that i always enact. Even though you're so close to me, you're heart's so distant and i can't pull it back.

It's true what i felt. My heart was broken, turned to steel. The sound of your voice. Brings it all back to me. Without any warning. Because of you (you did this to me. Broke me down inside) Because of you (you did this to me. Now all i can do is lie)

I broke you and you broke me back. This endless circle. The rest of the world falls still. The line that you snapped. Made things go wrong. I could feel the cold chill. I'm trapped in my memory. And I'm left at the stake of the mistake that i always enact. Even though you're so close to me, you're heart's so distant and i can't pull it back.

It's true what i felt. My heart was broken, turned to steel. The sound of your voice. Brings it all back to me. Without any warning. Because of you (you did this to me. Broke me down inside) Because of you (you did this to me. Now all i can do is lie) Because of you (you did this to me. Broke me down inside) Because of you (you did this to me. Now all i can do is lie)

No. No matter what i have done. You just seem to push me away. No matter how much i love you. You always just break my heart

Because of you (you did this to me. Broke me down inside) Because of you (you did this to me. Now all i can do is lie) Because of you (you did this to me. Broke me down inside) Because of you (you did this to me. Now all i can do is lie)

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

BrittyBrit said...
this is so good! nice job