My H2O

Chorus:
you were my h20 my oxygen
you were the heart beating in my chest.
Its my fault
never fall in love with a man who cheats.
Its my fault
never fall in love with a man who lies
Yet it’s still killing me to watch you leave after our lives.

1st verse:
The way your tugging on my heart.
It hurts and I can’t stand it anymore.
I’m just a filter for your selfishness
a receiver for your hate.
you needed me and I thought I needed you.
I must admit that I felt myself slipping away.
In my heart I knew it wouldn't work.
But I still believed that

Chorus

2nd Verse:
It was my pride that always kept me hanging on.
People said it couldn't work I thought I'd Prove them wrong.
But one day I realized you’d stolen my best times.
I said I want them back you said you didn't care.
Yet every day I lied to myself saying

Chorus

3rd Verse:
But I know it was never about me.
You were a cheater and a manipulator.
I was fastened tight into your web of lies.
You crushed me like a bug with a newspaper
Yet my wings grew back and I realized without I could still fly.
Now I know that you weren't my h2o or oxygen
and my hearts beating fine without you.
And I now know it’s not my fault that you're a cheater.
I now know I don’t have to take the blame for all your lies.
Even though life has passed on at least now I can start living it again.
ohh ohhhhhh you're a cheater oh ohhhh and a liar ohhh oh ohhhhh and I’lll never see your face again.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 1:17 pm:
Highly creative. I like the title. Way to go on adding some chemistry class here. I loved reading it *and I don't like science*.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:16 pm :
lol thank you very much XD I really do not like science at all either

LariElaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18 at 3:20 pm:
its reallyyyy good, i loved it, i loved the description you put in the song!

Mar. 18 at 6:11 pm :
Thanx a lot :)

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18 at 3:16 pm:
Love it!!!

Mar. 18 at 6:09 pm :
Thank you so much :)

EnnaGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 2 at 8:55 pm:
that was really good!!!!!

Mar. 3 at 8:23 pm :
Gracias :p

PurpleOreosThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 2 at 8:49 pm:
WOW SPARKLE!! This is outrageously, awesomely fantastic! You definitely have a way with words and connecting them together to flow so well. Writing song lyrics is a strong talent in you, please please continue to write more. I really enjoyed this song, and would buy it. The chorus is catchy and my favorite verse was the very first one. This will be added to my teenink favorites.

Mar. 2 at 8:54 pm :
Thank you so much Oreo! Your comments really boost my confidence as a writer :) I am actually writing a few other songs right now I will put them on TI when I am done with them!

GalaticOreoMarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 5 at 2:53 pm :
Oh I'm glad! Can't wait to read your other work.

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23 at 10:35 pm:
This is really good! So catchy and easy to follow along with. The descriptions were really good too - especially the squashed bug one. :) Keep up the good work!

Sophie_sparkle_popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24 at 12:34 pm :
Thank you for checking out my work! I really apreciate it. This is oone I spent a lot of time on so I'm reallt attached to it :) 

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 16 at 1:34 pm:
I really like this. It reads like something that would be all-to-easy to get stuck in your head. :)

Feb. 16 at 3:55 pm :
Your right ! lol It gets stuck in my head all the time so I start to hum it and my friends are like, "what are you singing?" lol Thanks for your feedback

HannabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 8:06 pm:
Love this!!!!

Feb. 16 at 3:53 pm :
Thanx I like it to lol

mollybug13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 8:29 pm:
love this song  it is catchy and well worded.

Feb. 15 at 3:22 pm :
Thanks! I actually spent  a lot of time on this, I feel like it paid of! I will be sure to checkout your work as well. 

mollybug13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 15 at 7:29 pm :
K thanks.  :)