My H2O

Chorus:
you were my h20 my oxygen
you were the heart beating in my chest.
Its my fault
never fall in love with a man who cheats.
Its my fault
never fall in love with a man who lies
Yet it’s still killing me to watch you leave after our lives.

1st verse:
The way your tugging on my heart.
It hurts and I can’t stand it anymore.
I’m just a filter for your selfishness
a receiver for your hate.
you needed me and I thought I needed you.
I must admit that I felt myself slipping away.
In my heart I knew it wouldn't work.
But I still believed that

Chorus

2nd Verse:
It was my pride that always kept me hanging on.
People said it couldn't work I thought I'd Prove them wrong.
But one day I realized you’d stolen my best times.
I said I want them back you said you didn't care.
Yet every day I lied to myself saying

Chorus

3rd Verse:
But I know it was never about me.
You were a cheater and a manipulator.
I was fastened tight into your web of lies.
You crushed me like a bug with a newspaper
Yet my wings grew back and I realized without I could still fly.
Now I know that you weren't my h2o or oxygen
and my hearts beating fine without you.
And I now know it’s not my fault that you're a cheater.
I now know I don’t have to take the blame for all your lies.
Even though life has passed on at least now I can start living it again.
ohh ohhhhhh you're a cheater oh ohhhh and a liar ohhh oh ohhhhh and I’lll never see your face again.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Highly creative. I like the title. Way to go on adding some chemistry class here. I loved reading it *and I don't like science*.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
lol thank you very much XD I really do not like science at all either

LariElaine said...
its reallyyyy good, i loved it, i loved the description you put in the song!

Thanx a lot :)

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love it!!!

Thank you so much :)

EnnaGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
that was really good!!!!!

Gracias :p

PurpleOreos said...
WOW SPARKLE!! This is outrageously, awesomely fantastic! You definitely have a way with words and connecting them together to flow so well. Writing song lyrics is a strong talent in you, please please continue to write more. I really enjoyed this song, and would buy it. The chorus is catchy and my favorite verse was the very first one. This will be added to my teenink favorites.

Thank you so much Oreo! Your comments really boost my confidence as a writer :) I am actually writing a few other songs right now I will put them on TI when I am done with them!

GalaticOreoMars replied...
Oh I'm glad! Can't wait to read your other work.

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really good! So catchy and easy to follow along with. The descriptions were really good too - especially the squashed bug one. :) Keep up the good work!

Sophie_sparkle_popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you for checking out my work! I really apreciate it. This is oone I spent a lot of time on so I'm reallt attached to it :) 

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this. It reads like something that would be all-to-easy to get stuck in your head. :)

Your right ! lol It gets stuck in my head all the time so I start to hum it and my friends are like, "what are you singing?" lol Thanks for your feedback

Hannabug said...
Love this!!!!

Thanx I like it to lol

mollybug13 said...
love this song  it is catchy and well worded.

Thanks! I actually spent  a lot of time on this, I feel like it paid of! I will be sure to checkout your work as well. 

mollybug13 replied...
K thanks.  :)