Atumn

When I look at you,
There's a combination of,
Love and tears and joy.
Of the torn, the unexplored.

When I look at you,
My feeling isn't real.
Isn't true
And isn't sure.

Is it something that I've done?
Or something that I haven't?
Is there something I can do?
Or something that I shouldn't?

When I look at you,
The tears they start so small,
I suppose we don't belong,
And the leaves begin to fall.

They fall down and,
No one helps them up.
Perhaps there's not enough,
Help
Me I can't breathe.
Locked in your smile,
Stay for a while.
Until this wind will pass.

When I look at you,
There's a combination of,
Love and tears and joy.
Of the torn, the unexplored.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12 at 1:16 pm
Wonderful! I'm like one of your fans! ^_^ i'm like a fan of the many poets on this website, lol. thanks for sharing this!

PotterWhoLocked said...
The feelings and insecurities described in this poem are really well written. Well done.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I feel like as I read this, that you are talking about me, even though you aren't really. It personally speaks to all the confusing emotions running through me. It's so special when a poem can do that to you. 

TevyRae This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
firstly, thanks for commenting and sharing! Its so awesome to know that something I've worked on can leave such an inpression. Thank you so much:D  GodBless<3

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
God bless you too. thanks.

Elisa39This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:17 am
This is so beautiful! Great job and keep up the good work!

Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:17 am
Thanks for reading and giving feedback!! thank you so much!! GodBless:D