I Give Up

Do you remember those days when I held your hand for the very first time? DO you remember that day I told you I loved you for the first time? Oh I do!// You was tongue tied like the summer before when you slipped and your head oh we could've lasted so much longer if you would've said those three little words that mean every thing I GIVE UP// Last Night, I cried my heart out waiting on the memories to pass me by oh yeah Every thing was goin fine til our song came on the radio// it brought back memories like// You was tongue tied like the summer before when you slipped and your head oh we could've lasted so much longer if you would've said those three little words that mean every thing I GIVE UP// umm umm umm we could've last for for ever yeah..// I'll always remember You was tongue tied like the summer before when you slipped and your head oh we could've lasted so much longer if you would've said those three little words that mean every thing I GIVE UP// You was my life, my world baby! oh oh yeah I was yours um um um um yeah you should've said you was done i give up oh it was rough