The End

Verse 1: I use to love my life and everyone in it. I never wanted anything else. I had everything a man could want. A house, some food, real good friends...they mean everything..but this could be the end.

Chorus: I don't see the point no more. I got no reason to fight. I can't keep on missin' you, wantin' you, and needin' you through the night. I wanna be with ya now. I wanna tell you how I feel..but this is the end.

Verse 2: You were so beautiful ta me. I couldn't believe no one else could see. And I fight the tears...every night. Cause when I think of you..out with him...I just can't help but cry.

Verse 3: I guess we just were never meant ta be. And although it hurts to say, that's fine by me. I need you to know..one last thing..you are the reason..I go out and sing.

This is the end. This is the end. This is the..end!

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:15 am:
Very Nice :)