The End | Teen Ink

The End

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse 1: I use to love my life and everyone in it. I never wanted anything else. I had everything a man could want. A house, some food, real good friends...they mean everything..but this could be the end.

Chorus: I don't see the point no more. I got no reason to fight. I can't keep on missin' you, wantin' you, and needin' you through the night. I wanna be with ya now. I wanna tell you how I feel..but this is the end.

Verse 2: You were so beautiful ta me. I couldn't believe no one else could see. And I fight the tears...every night. Cause when I think of you..out with him...I just can't help but cry.

Verse 3: I guess we just were never meant ta be. And although it hurts to say, that's fine by me. I need you to know..one last thing..you are the reason..I go out and sing.

This is the end. This is the end. This is the..end!

This song is for all the guys that know they girl they wanna be with but can't because it just wasn't meant to be. When you wanna say something but can't find the words..sing this song.

Zoya_Khan GOLD said...
on Dec. 19 2012 at 7:15 am
Zoya_Khan GOLD, Gujranwala, Other

Where LOGIC ends, FAITH begins.
- Zoya Khan

Very Nice :)