Another Key

I'm on a road,
And each step that I'm taking,
Is bringing me closer to my dream,

I know that I'm on my way,
Night is going to fall,
But I'll not scream,

I'll keep walking,
Until I die,
Sometimes I'll fall,
But I'll never cry...

And sometimes I'll try to unlock the door,
Maybe I'll have found the wrong key,
I'll think I should give up,
But then I'll get up,
I'll change my mind and I'll think,
"There's no way I'm stopping",
Nothing can stop me,
There's got to be another key,

There must be another key!!!
There must be another key!!!

I know that I should,
Think a thousand times,
Before I go this way,

But the only thought in my mind is,
That this life's too short to think,
"Should I go this way?"

That's why I'll keep walking,
Until I die,
A thousand times I'll fall,
But I'll never cry...

Maybe I'll have found the wrong key,
I'll think I should give up,
But then I'll get up,
I'll change my mind and I'll think,
"There's no way I'm stopping",
Nothing can stop me,
There's got to be another key,

There must be another key!!!
There must be another key!!!

I look around and everything around me makes me think,
"I'm just a girl",
But something deep inside me says,
"I can own this world",

All I need is hope,
All I need is faith,
And then I'll shine the way,
That my light will never fade,

And I'll keep walking,
Until I die,
Again and again I'll fall,
But I'll never cry...

Maybe I'll have found the wrong key,
I'll think I should give up,
But then I'll get up,
I'll change my mind and I'll think,
"There's no way I'm stopping",
Nothing can stop me,
There's got to be another key,

There must be another key!!!
There must be another key!!!

And I'll find the right key!!!
I'll find the right key!!!

Batman69 said...
today at 11:06 am:
Hey its me steve the one who wrote "The Car accident"  

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 9:03 am:
You will (I.A) find the right key to success

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 14 at 12:24 pm :
Thanks :) :) :)

_Kiran_ said...
Jan. 7 at 8:53 am:
good job : )    

Jan. 7 at 8:54 am :
Thnx :) :) :)

vartikasinghThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 11:20 am:
very nice and beautiful, i will also find a key

Jan. 6 at 11:21 am :
Thank u so much :) :) :)

MonsterGirl2000This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4 at 11:47 am:
i love the hope

Jan. 4 at 11:55 am :
Thanks :) :) :)

KimKendrickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 2 at 12:52 pm:
Zoya, that is seriously deep. That's song lyrics, right? They're amazing. Keep writing! And read some of my work if you get the chance pleaze!

Jan. 2 at 12:59 pm :
Thank u so much.. And yes it's song lyrics.. I'll surely check out ur work :) :) :)

country-cuteyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
ur an amazing writer and i love ur songs alot and u have alot of talent :) keep up with the awsome work

Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:50 pm :
Thank u so much :) :) :)

AbeeraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:54 am:
and me too glad to see such a nice and true comments.:) :)    

Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:29 pm :
:) :) :) :) :)

Ens_Transcendens said...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:00 am:
I liked this one, it's a motivating piece. I imagine upbeat tempo, fast beats, really upbeat and heart pounding music, to fit the song. Good work.
(I don't usually praise work this much)

Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:15 am :
Thank u so much 4 'praising my work this much' :) :) :) And I'm really glad u liked it :) :) :)

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 24, 2012 at 4:15 am:
  Thank you so much for your comments and support. Love y'all :) :) :)    

Meee112233 said...
Most of the time when I read poetry, it focuses on sad and depressing things. But yours is different. yours lifts people up. gives people hope. I love how you write to inspire. :)

Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:18 am :
Thank you so much..!!! I'm so glad that you read it deeply and liked it.. You are really very sweet.. I'm not lying :)