To Write Love On Her Arm | Teen Ink

To Write Love On Her Arm

Well she won't leave this night alone And she won´t sleep at all And all the sorrow that she takes out on herself It comes around and leaves her bleeding on the floor And she knows Yeah she knows that there's a lot of ugly things about this world These street lights They shine bright As they illuminate the darkness of the pavement They shine As we try to write in on her arms The love she longs to taste And we'll find that inside That she's a broken heart that anyone could save It's alright, it's alright, it's alright Feeling worthless, self-destruction Try to take control of this Find a purpose, reconstruction Write it somewhere it will stick And stars are hiding now But there's something out there still And she knows Yeah she knows that there's an awful lot of beauty in this world. These street lights They shine bright As they illuminate the darkness of the pavement They shine As we try to write in on her arms The love she longs to taste And we'll find that inside That she's a broken heart that anyone could save It's alright, it's alright, it's alright And the stars are always there But we miss them in the dirt and clouds We miss them in the storms Remember hope Remember hope Hold onto hope We have hope Hold onto hope It's alright It's alright It's alright It's alright It's alright It's alright It's alright It's alright.

This Is A Song On Cutting.. <'3