My Tears Will Dry On Their Own

Every single tear,
Falling down along my cheek,
Does it make you feel good?
Or makes you unable to speak?

My tears are nothing,
But just little drops,
Everyday I cry,
And every night they fall,
As I try to sleep,
And lay down on my bed,
No wonder why,
Every night my pillow's wet,

But you know what...

I don't need your help,
I don't need nobody here,
I'm enough for myself,
No need to wipe my tears,

I don't need to try,
I know that someday somehow,
My tears will dry,
On their own...!!!

Every single tear,
Falling down along my cheek,
Does it make you feel strong?
Or makes you weak?

You mean so much to me,
You know that it's true,
So why don't you care for me?
What has happened to you?

I tell myself not to cry,
But these eyes don't listen to me,
Tell me how won't I cry?
When you're the one who's hurting me,

But you know what...

I don't need your help,
I don't need nobody here,
I'm enough for myself,
No need to wipe my tears,

I don't need to try,
I know that someday somehow,
My tears will dry,
On their own...!!!

Yes you listen to me,
And sometimes you don't even do that,
I don't care if you listen or not,
I cry cos' you don't understand,

But you know what...

No matter how much I cry,
I know that someday somehow,
My tears will dry,
On their own...!!!

KaylaaLoveeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:32 am:
This is just... wow. Very good and i feel ya 100%!

Scribbleaway. said...
Jan. 26 at 6:50 am:
You've got talent. I am from karachi. Lets talk some time. Would love to interact. 

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 27 at 10:24 am :
Thanks :) :) :)

sorteria said...
Jan. 9 at 10:00 am:
i love your works.would have given you a sweet hug if you were close. . . . . .you are exceedingly talented

Jan. 10 at 5:33 am :
Thank u so much :) :) :)

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4 at 12:27 pm:
Girl! You keep on amazing me, by and by, with your masterpieces. Good theme. I too shed many tears, but only when I'm alone.

Jan. 5 at 5:08 am :
Thnx :) :) :)

MonsterGirl2000 said...
Jan. 4 at 11:39 am:
I love it., it reminds me of how i used to be before i transfered

Jan. 4 at 12:04 pm :
I'm glad u liked it :) :) :)

LinkinPark12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:25 am:
This is really good :D I can imagine someone singing this like Miley Cyrus or something :) I think everyone can connect to this and I like the message and rhetorical questions :) Well done! :D

Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:19 am :
Thank you soooooooooooo much...!!!

TrishBell said...
as i am reading this over and over i love it but i feel as i am some what connected but u cold use more emotion like why are you crying how did he hurt you but i loved it i really really did  

Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:44 am :
Thank u soooooo much...!!!

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:26 am:
Thank you so much for your comments and support. Love y'all :) :) :)

InsaneRobThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:59 am:
Agree with Yuani....lyrics are really nice but the tune of the song will mke the lyrics stand out....lthough gr8 work!!!

Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:08 am :
Thank you so much...!!!                                    -Zoya

Yuani said...
Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:11 am:
I love your lyrics I would love to hear the tune and how it is suppose to be sung! Check my stuff out too! Im very inspired now:)

Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:19 am :
Thank you so much...!!! -Zoya

InsaneRobin said...
Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:35 am:
Great work...i just love it :)

Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:39 am :
Thank u :) :) :)