Outlaw Like Me | Teen Ink

Outlaw Like Me

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse 1- I was born doin' what I was told. I knew the difference 'tween wrong and right. But now these same four walls are getin' old..and I wanna fight.

Chorus- I wanna go and rob a bank. Be like ol' Jesse and Frank. I want a high price on my head. I wanna be the name you see. Ain't no one gonna get..an outlaw..like me.

Verse 2- I'll ride my ol' horse to every job. Won't leave a witness at any bank I rob. I'm gonna be the worst man you ever met...you won't catch me I bet.

Verse 3- I'm gonna love the ladies right. Have a new one every night. You'll be scared of you own shadow before I'm done with this town. and I'll be a legend, my name up in lights. People will always remember J-Bone..before they take me down.

I got the idea for this song when I listened to Clay Walker's "Jesse James". I felt really influence to write a song in which I'm an outlaw and this is the idea I had.

on Dec. 18 2012 at 12:44 pm
MackenzieDavis SILVER, Bumpass, Virginia

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."— Sarah Dessen

I really like it :)