Turn Around

Turn Around

FIRST VERSE:
I really wish you‘d realize, how I look at you, cause baby how we do, just ain’t normal, you got me on my toes, babe my heart in the throes, oh I just can’t stand this

CHORUS:
I’m waiting for you to turn around, and see just how I been hanging around for you, oh you, just you, cause my heart’s been hanging in, but my head can’t take the spin, and I just need you now to turn around.

SECOND VERSE:
I know what you got going for you, but babe do you even realize, how happy I could make you, and I can’t stand, how my heart stops beating when you touch my hand, so come... a little closer... and see

CHORUS:
I’m waiting for you to turn around, and see just how I been hanging around for you, oh you, just you, cause my heart’s been hanging in, but my head can’t take the spin, and I just need you now to turn around. (x2)

THIRD VERSE:
And now can’t you see my side, all the times I have lied, for you not to know, to keep you in the dark, to not even give you a spark, how hard it’s been for me, when I’ve got my heart and you’ve got the key

CHORUS: