Wont Be Me

unfog the mirror and look at your lies, look at the time you wasted both yours and mine, takea second to remember how we both hurt inside and know the next time you break a lonely girls heart it wont be mine
my hearts beating just barely can you feel it too, but it wasnt me who did this to you...
the next time you get high, the next time you tell a lie, the next time you say goodbye i wont deny that i will cry and i will hurt for you...just look at your life.
Collect all the tears that we have both ever cried, observe the oaused us we're dying inside. take a second to recall who loves you most, now turn to the mirror and point at yourself because it was you who let it all go. They say that in time it all goes away, but the next time you break a lonely girls heart it wont be mine, just look at your life...
My hearts beating just barely do ya feel it too, but it wasnt me who did this to you.
the next time you get high, the next time you tell a lie, the next time you say goodbye i wont deny that i will cry and i will hurt for you, just look at your life.