Don't know me at all This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By , Fremont, MI
Nobody knows me, no, nobody knows me. Just my name not my story. Oh no, nobody knows me at all.

Oh no, nobody knows me. Nobody knows what I've seen. Nobody knows what I've done. Oh no, Nobody knows the pain I go through every day.

Oh no, no no, you don't go judgin' me since you've never lived my life. So don't go judgin' me ‘til you know me.

Oh no, no, you don't know me at all. So you don't go tryin' a show me at all. Oh no' don't go tryin' to show me how to live my life. You don't know what I have to fight to live my life. Oh no, no no no, you don't know me at all.

So no no, don't go speadin' rumors 'bout what you think I am or what you think I should be cuz you don't know me. You don't know who I am, what I am or who I'm gonna be.

Cuz no, nobody knows me at all, oh no, no, you don't know me at all.

demonkittyx_o said...
today at 12:35 pm:
It's good but I feel it's to repative for a song.

4evameme said...
Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:42 am:
true but very instresting makes me think

Mariam B. said...
Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:37 am:
I love it! I often feel the exac same way!

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:46 am:
Nice :) :) :)

WickedWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:51 am:
love it! i wrote one similar to it! check it out!

taylorbugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very interesting indeed. I like it! Very creative; I wish I had thought of this idea :)