I'm not me without you | Teen Ink

I'm not me without you

By s.mariewinning BRONZE, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
s.mariewinning BRONZE, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

I don't wanna eat and I don't wanna sleep, I just want you to love me. I don't wanna be and I don't wanna breathe, without you here beside me.cause my world might stop spinning, if you're not here tonight.Home is where the heart is, so come here and make it right. Chorus;*So you see this smile that I'm wearing, each and every day?Do you sense the sadness beneath it?would you take my pain away?Am I fooling anyone? Or is it that easy...to see through me? Don't you see what you've done? You're the reason for the heartache in me.** Do you see me as I fall?Am I fooling you at all? I don't wanna sleep and I don't wanna breathe, if you're not here to hold me. Cause this silence is killing me, more than you could ever see. All I want is all your love, to fix my broken heart. Cause this emptiness inside, is ripping me apart. Repeat chorus x2. Do you see me as I fall?Am I fooling you at all? Holding on for so long, what am I holding onto? Oh baby, I'm not me without you. Do you see me as I'm slipping? Are you gonna watch me drop? Or will you finally reach your hand out, and make this bleeding heart stop?Make this all just stop. Repeat chorus. Can you see me as I fall? Do you still love me at all?