Soul Mate <3 | Teen Ink

Soul Mate <3

By SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames."

Your sitting right next to me. I see the sparks fly between us as you glance over and I see who we should be. Your only 2 steps from my reach, and I just wish you could see... I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. All i can hope for is you say yes.

Chorus- I am awestruck by your eyes, I am paralyzed by your big heart. I am stuck in my place, and I don't know where to start. Your heart speaks to me through your chest, your blonde hair is like a sandy beach on a hot summer day, and your eyes draw me in like your a gift from heaven sent for me to to say, "You are my one and only soul mate."

Verse 2- I walk slowly towards you as my heart beats out of my chest. Don't you know how much I love you? Well you should know your the one I want to be with forever, nobody else, because your the best.

(Repeat Chorus)

Change of beat/third verse combined with chorus- I see you in the pouring rain and I feel like I am insane when you grabbed me by the waist, held me against you, and cradled my face. I am waiting for that precious moment, that one special part in the day, but instead you say: I am awestruck by your eyes, I am paralyzed by your big heart. I am stuck in my place, and I don't know where to start. Your heart speaks to me through your chest, your blonde hair is like a beach on a hot summer day, and your eyes draw me in like your a gift from heaven sent for me to to say, You are my one and only soul mate. Oh, yeah, you are my one and only soul mate, soul mate, soul mate oh baby, soul mate.

This about a guy at school who I am starting to think that I love.. since he moved to town in seventh grade, (I am in eighth grade now and so is he) It seems it was love at first sight... I am going to a dance on the 27th, that is Saturday, and I hope he is there so I will finally have the courage to ask him to dance with me :)