Praying

Pray because he is coming towards you, Pray because he loves you, come on he is inside of us all we all shall be on our knees praying his holy name, Praying for all good things and even for the bad things, getting on our knees pleading to god to save us brings praying and see that there is no food, no roof, no clear water for those deep down, Praying for him to bring us all home to the new world to take us from this dark cold world filled with sadness and yet happiness, Praying for all those less fortunate than I, Praying is the best thing anyone can do all we have to do is kneel down, close our eyes and pray and God said he is with us all tonight even though its sunshine on the other side, Pray because children are sick children are crying, Soldiers are passing, I can see a better light than this is right to night, I got a vision to make it right today just give me the light and I can pray for all things, Praying down on our knees closing our eyes and praying is the right key, praying for all the sick and those that are passing wishing them well I close my eyes oh I close my eyes and pray for a better day and that there will be light someday, I pray, pray everyday I Pray for those I don't even know because its God deal in me, Praying