Ice Blue Heart

First Verse-
I was awed by you when you entered my eyes, and then the magical part happened, and we watched the stars together that very night. Then all of a sudden, before I knew it, you turned to grey, and I didn't know what to say.

Chorus-
Now I know the full truth, and my eyes have removed you. 6 months wasted all on you, and you watched me crying tears that were spilling from the hurt of my heart. As I sink to the ground, I look up at you, and see you're Ice Blue Heart.

Second Verse-
I still have the tears in place, from when the froze on my face. Everyone was telling me not to trust you, to just run away, but I didn't listen, and now I know I should have listened, and not had to face heartbreak.

(Repeat Chorus)

Change of beat/third verse-
It always felt too good to be true. I always didn't listen, and the result was my heart turning blue, and after 6 months, I know that's exactly what it would do. Now I know the full truth, and my eyes have removed you. 6 months wasted all on you, and you watched me crying tears that were spilling from the hurt of my heart. As I sink to the ground, I look up at you, and see you're Ice Blue Heart. Oh, whoa, yeah, you're Ice Blue Heart.