Ice Blue Heart | Teen Ink

Ice Blue Heart

October 18, 2012
By SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
24 articles 0 photos 29 comments

Favorite Quote:
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames."


First Verse-
I was awed by you when you entered my eyes, and then the magical part happened, and we watched the stars together that very night. Then all of a sudden, before I knew it, you turned to grey, and I didn't know what to say.

Chorus-
Now I know the full truth, and my eyes have removed you. 6 months wasted all on you, and you watched me crying tears that were spilling from the hurt of my heart. As I sink to the ground, I look up at you, and see you're Ice Blue Heart.

Second Verse-
I still have the tears in place, from when the froze on my face. Everyone was telling me not to trust you, to just run away, but I didn't listen, and now I know I should have listened, and not had to face heartbreak.

(Repeat Chorus)

Change of beat/third verse-
It always felt too good to be true. I always didn't listen, and the result was my heart turning blue, and after 6 months, I know that's exactly what it would do. Now I know the full truth, and my eyes have removed you. 6 months wasted all on you, and you watched me crying tears that were spilling from the hurt of my heart. As I sink to the ground, I look up at you, and see you're Ice Blue Heart. Oh, whoa, yeah, you're Ice Blue Heart.


The author's comments:
I had a boyfriend in fourth grade, and we dated for 6 months, and everybody was telling me to walk away, but I didn't listen. And I payed a huge price for that. I just found out that he cheated on me for the whole entire 6 months we dated, and I knew already that he faked the whole relationship to go with my best friend. She told me a few days ago that he cheated on me with her. And my heart hurt. So this song is about him. Hope all of you like it and like where I am coming from in this song:)