Ice Blue Heart | Teen Ink

Ice Blue Heart

By SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames."

First Verse-
I was awed by you when you entered my eyes, and then the magical part happened, and we watched the stars together that very night. Then all of a sudden, before I knew it, you turned to grey, and I didn't know what to say.

Chorus-
Now I know the full truth, and my eyes have removed you. 6 months wasted all on you, and you watched me crying tears that were spilling from the hurt of my heart. As I sink to the ground, I look up at you, and see you're Ice Blue Heart.

Second Verse-
I still have the tears in place, from when the froze on my face. Everyone was telling me not to trust you, to just run away, but I didn't listen, and now I know I should have listened, and not had to face heartbreak.

(Repeat Chorus)

Change of beat/third verse-
It always felt too good to be true. I always didn't listen, and the result was my heart turning blue, and after 6 months, I know that's exactly what it would do. Now I know the full truth, and my eyes have removed you. 6 months wasted all on you, and you watched me crying tears that were spilling from the hurt of my heart. As I sink to the ground, I look up at you, and see you're Ice Blue Heart. Oh, whoa, yeah, you're Ice Blue Heart.

I had a boyfriend in fourth grade, and we dated for 6 months, and everybody was telling me to walk away, but I didn't listen. And I payed a huge price for that. I just found out that he cheated on me for the whole entire 6 months we dated, and I knew already that he faked the whole relationship to go with my best friend. She told me a few days ago that he cheated on me with her. And my heart hurt. So this song is about him. Hope all of you like it and like where I am coming from in this song:)