Should Have Never Let You Go...</3

First Verse-
I’m walking down a riverbank where I can’t keep my mind off of you. The days are getting longer, and I am getting weaker by remembering all the little things you used to do. I know our hurting right now, and I am too.

Chorus-
You were so sweet, so good, and so amazingly perfect. But one stupid mistake I did wrong ruined it. Your hair was black as midnight, and your eyes like winter’s snow. Now that years have passed and we are fading fast, I realized I should have never let you go…

Second Verse-
My thoughts are racing as I see you every place I go. Nothing could stop this aching feeling inside, except you. I felt so much for you, but there’s nothing I can do. The remembrance of you and me are starting to desperately fade.

(Repeat Chorus)

Third Verse/Chorus/Change of beat-
I’m standing here, crying tears, just trying to let go. All of the memories we had are now up in flames, as I hang up the phone. You were so sweet, so good, so amazingly perfect, and now I realize I never deserved it. Your hair was like midnight, and your eyes like winter’s snow. Now that years have passed, and we have faded at last, I realize I let the best thing that’s ever happened to me go. I don’t wanna let go, oh, but my heart is telling me I should know… I don’t wanna let go, I let you go, but I should have never let you go…</3