EK song (trust me)

Verse 1
First off let me tell you how much I adore you, how much I enjoy, how much I love you baby. I love the sparkle in your eyes, when you cry I apologize, this love is driving. But, this love I’m feeling wont go away. You make my heart melt, what else can I say.
Chorus
Baby I wont hurt you, you can trust me. If we ever make love you will see. Baby, I can make you feel better, don’t want to see your eyes get wetter, I’ll make that smile permanent. All you need to do is trust me.
Verse 2
I know that dude, he hurt you, man deserted you, jerk made you cry for many nights. I’m here to be your superman, for your love I will take a stand, I will do and treat you right. . But, this love I’m feeling wont go away. You make my heart melt, what else can I say.
Chorus
Verse 3
Put your arms around me girl, let’s take flight. I’m going to hold to hold you tight, while we fly through the night. But, remember that I love you and I always will, that empty place in your heart I want to fill. Trust me baby take my hand I won’t let you fall. Through the drama, through the trails we can conquer it all.
Chorus