My Heart | Teen Ink

My Heart

By SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames."

My heart is on fire, it is filled with desire. My heart is yearning for you, it has a passion that no one can remove. My heart is on fire, its burning flames are never going to be put out, and I will never have any doubts. My heart will always burn for you, no matter what it tries to do. My heart has always wanted you, so now that I have you, I will never let you go. My heart will always be on fire and yearning for you, so no matter what I do, I can't stop the flames inside. I love you. The flames are growing more as you approach me. Your eyes are like a crystal blue sea. I want to remember this moment forever, and get through every hard thing in life, but face it together.

I like a boy at school, and whenever I see him, this is how I feel. So he inspired this piece. And I hope people will get from this piece is if you have this feeling, you will know he is the one. But sometimes even though you have the feeling, he is not the one. Just trust your instincts in this kind of situation. I hope you get this feeling, and find your guy or girl.