L.B.R | Teen Ink

L.B.R

June 23, 2012
By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
17 articles 0 photos 10 comments

L.B.R

10-29-11

Intro

Every day we climb the wall of life someone slips and falls but…..

First verse

It s so cold out here on this road that I walk alone no one but me and (You). We shoulda known that this day was coming. So many signs….but we didn’t pay attention. We lost sight of world peace. All we see and hear is people. Doing drugs…Raping girls and boys…Killing innocent people for no goddamn reason. (Have you lost your natural mind). Some one needs to refresh our minds bout this crap. Can’t take it no more.


Chorus

All we need to do every day when we awake from our slumber at the end of our days…is yell into the sky… (LIVE BREATH REPEAT!) at the top of your lungs… till we go mute…(No) this ain’t the end till we see change (No more Wars No more Violence No more pain for our entire generation and the one before us.)

Second verse

Everyone who thinks they failed…Listen to this song. You’re stronger than the haters so show em you’ll never give up. Don t throw in the towel. Become the “eye of the tiger”. Live ya Life and dreams. (Be proud of yourself) Don t trade that beauty of being yourself…for that ugliness of being someone your not. I almost lost sight of that but I was back on track becuz my Family and my Friends told me all this that I’m writing to you.


Chorus

All we need to do every day when we awake from our slumber at the end of our days…is yell into the sky… (LIVE BREATH REPEAT!) at the top of your lungs… till we go mute…(No) this ain’t the end till we see change (No more Wars No more Violence No more pain for our entire generation and the one before us.)

Third Verse

Thank you good bye. Remember what I said. Peace out.

L.B.R

4 Ever.