a drop of tear

I suffer every time i think of you
I suffer every time i dream of you
I suffer every time i talk to you
... and i hate the idea that i have feelings for you..
I hate those moments when i look for anything to share it...to show it to you, because we both know you don't deserve it.
Sometimes i over react...sometimes i ain't a think active but its all cause i wanna share what breaks my heart,what overflow my eyes...thanks to someone who doesn't even deserve it.
What a small world, what a pointless life, its a nightmare and the end of a miserable drama made by a girl who thought that she is strong and wanted to proved to everyone but herself.
I wanna say "Sorry" to my soul...my body and my life i betrayed a promise i made for my self to keep me away from all this......after all it ends up knowing that i am weak and "broken heart" .

ShadoWingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, I like the deep feelings in this poem, very well described :D

-_sunlight_-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 29, 2013 at 6:04 pm :
Thank you :3 

mimi.mimi said...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:04 am:
I like it ^^

-_sunlight_-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:03 am:
thank you i'm glad you like it !!

rella said...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 7:14 pm:
woow soo deep and its amazing <3

Only You said...
Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:24 am:
i like this article 

meriem said...
Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:34 am:
i found that very impressive each word was so true like you mean every one of it and if this poem is describing you you must be a wonderful person not a weak one

meriem said...
Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:21 am:
i found it verry imressive it really tuched me i felt that every word was true and they are from your heart if this poem is discribing who you are so you  must be a wonderful person

Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:28 am :
aww thats so sweet thank you <33

DanielM said...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 10:34 am:
That was a good poem. I found the emotion in this. I really liked the middle of your poem. Suggestion maybe end with a hook

Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:39 am :

thank you so much,and i really appreciate what you said ,

Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:40 am :
and am glad you like it <3