I'm Done | Teen Ink

I'm Done

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse 1: Girl, I know I made a mess of things. And now I'm here to set it straight. I said somethings that I didn't mean. Girl, I was just blowin' steam. And I need to say, "I'm done".

Chorus: I'm done with the pain, done with the hate. I don't wanna play this game..anymore. Why must you cause so much pain? So, I'm done with lies, done with good-byes. I wish you could see the love in my eyes...so this gone, out the door, I'm done.

Verse 2: I go hang out with the guys to get over you and me. But everywhere I turn, you're all I see. I think about you and I know you think about me too. But what you don't see is that I don't need you.

Verse 3: You're a liar, you're a cheat. I'm the poor soul that fell for your deceit. I do everything I can to get myself back on my feet.

Verse 4: Here's what I see. I see me movin' on in life. I see you full of grief 'cause of the way you treated me. You call me to apologize. You hear my voice, "I don't care...'cause I'm done".

I wrote this song because we have been in the kind of relationship where one person is not being faithful and tricks you into thinking they are. And when you finally figure it out you tell them you're done.

on May. 14 2012 at 7:35 am
Kparker27 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas

"In the end, it's still best to wait for the one we want rather than settle for what's available. It's still best to wait for the one you love rather than to settle for the one who's around. It's still best to wait for the right person, because life's too short to waste on the wrong one."

:/  I am sorry to hear that....