i leaving you now | Teen Ink

i leaving you now

By bland BRONZE, Raliegh, North Carolina
bland BRONZE, Raliegh, North Carolina

what do boo

I am leaving you now.
Listen you can’t expect me to love you while you are doing me wrong. I have asked you so many time do you want me to stay or go. If you don’t answer I will have to answer for you and I am telling you won’t like the answer you get.
I am packing my bags, have to find me somebody that is willing to love me don’t say baby don’t go because it’s too late it’s too late this all I have to say ? (I am leaving you now *3)
Now that I am gone stop calling me. Your messages will not make me come back so stop calling. I delete your number you find it again I sick of you calling me I have no feelings for you at all. Why are you still calling me? I am not going to pick up my phone. I have asked you so many times do you want me to stay or go? You never answered so I said if I have to answer for you are not going to like and you didn’t.
I am packing my bags, have to find me somebody that is willing to love me don’t say baby don’t go because it’s too late it’s too late this is all I have to say? (I am leaving you now*3) I am not coming back.
You are going to be sorry that you ever did what you did to me. I give you everything that would make you happy but I guess it didn’t work like I hope it would. You are really going to miss me when I am gone. I have asked you so many times do

i had to leave someone behind because they were not treating me right.I just hope you like it and enjoy it as i enjoyed writing it.

MammaMayI said...
Wow girl, u said it all!!  Keep on writin' cause you got it