Remember | Teen Ink

Remember

March 16, 2012
By LifeIsAJourney829 SILVER, Kannapolis, North Carolina
LifeIsAJourney829 SILVER, Kannapolis, North Carolina
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Look past the eyes, and gaze into the sky, whenever you feel like your about to cry. Look up and down and left and right, to catch a beautiful sight. - Me "Christian Torres"


Oh------- oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Remember.
Do you remember September when you kissed me softly then we danced slowly.
When the dark of the night taking away the light.
Say goodbye to your dream as it may not seem, goodnight and farewell to all.
Oh------- oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.
Do you remember November as it felt it was yesterday, as we parted way to way.
Do you remember the good times as we made up those silly rhymes.
When the day has come to an end. Say goodbye to you life as it feels like you have died in my arms as I felt my life would end.
Oh-------- oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Do.
Do you remember December when we played in the snow, when we had no place to go.
When were together as I wish I was forever. Say goodbye to your pain and say hello to the
insane. For you it is love, for me it is life a dream a dream oh..... a dream.
Oh-------- oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (2x).
Do you remember September, November, December do you remember?..........
Remember!

The author's comments:
What inspired me to write this was that my true love.... They make me feel like this all the time and they never let me down. Those 3 months were so special and they still make me feel that way all the time :).