Let it go | Teen Ink

Let it go

March 2, 2012
By freakycatlover DIAMOND, Antrim, New Hampshire
freakycatlover DIAMOND, Antrim, New Hampshire
95 articles 0 photos 19 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You know?"


Take the tears
Gotta let this go
Can’t let it show
And I don’t want you to know, that I can’t let this go on.
So I’m gonna hide it.
Cause I can’t take it- the thought that you’d leave me alone. Like I know he’s done before.
So I’m gonna take the tears gotta let this go out the door.
Pack it in my suitcase, and leave it out in the pouring rain.
And I don’t want you to know that I can’t let this go on. It’s not your fault if I decide it’s my time to go. Can’t let this show so I’ll just- hide it under a heavy cloak.
So I’m gonna take the tears, gotta let this go out the door. Pack it in my suitcase and leave it out in the pouring rain. And I don’t want you to know that I can’t take the pain- gonna let it go.
Chorus rep. So I’m gonna hide it cause it’ll have to do. Cause I don’t want you to leave me hangin’ round. So I’m gonna take the tears gonna let this go out the door. Pack it in my suitcase and leave it out in the pouring rain. I can’t let this show, so I’ll just hide it under a heavy cloak. Gotta let this go can’t let it show through. Take the tears pack it in my suitcase and lave it out in the pouring rain. Gonna let it go gonna take this slow in the back of my mind. They’re in in my suitcase ready to go. Pack it in my suitcase…