Want to Know | Teen Ink

Want to Know

By freakycatlover DIAMOND, Antrim, New Hampshire
freakycatlover DIAMOND, Antrim, New Hampshire

"You know?"

Pretty soon you’ll be falling
Falling down/ falling hard for a boy/ that you love/ I’d give it all away/
If I knew/ you’d stayed/ by my side/ just for a while/ before I go/ I want/
You to know/oh/ before I go I just want to know/ how it feels/ your love
Is it a drug/ is it a you/ that I can cling to/ or will you/ let me go/ hold me close
But I just want to know/ is it the same/ is it a flame that you throw/ I want to know/
How it feels to stub your/toe/ make a mistake take a wrong turn/a heavy blow/
Leave you sour for a while/ for a minute he’s got you thinking/ denial’s become your friend/ All I know is how this/ ends/chorus// repeat 2wice// oh/ before I go I just want to know/ how it feels/ your love
Is it a drug/ is it a you/ that I can cling to/or will you/ let me go/ hold me close
How it feels to stub your/toe/ make a mistake take a wrong turn/a heavy blow/ If I’d known/
I want to know/ I want to know//chorus// oh/ before I go I just want to know/ how it feels/ your love
But I just want to know/ is it the same/is it a flame that you throw/ I want to know/
How it feels to stub your/toe/ make a mistake take a wrong turn/ a heavy blow/ If I’d known/ if I knew/
Then maybe I’d leave you alone/ for a minute he’s got you thinking/ denial’s become your friend/ All I know is how this/ends/